Why do companies use strapping or banding?
30 January 2014
The main reasons for using strapping are as follows:
- Security - strapping improves pack security by making it more difficult to open and easier to spot evidence of pilferage.
- To seal a pack, i.e. strapping a lid onto a carton of some kind, or keeping folding flaps closed.
- Stability - strapping improves pack stability, i.e. bundles of newspapers which need to be restrained for stacking and handling.
- Locking tall loads to pallet bases for safe storage and transportation.
- Binding multiple packs together.
Our range of strapping and banding includes:
- Polyester strapping
- Polypropylene strapping
- Paper & Film banding
- Steel strapping
- Corded strapping
If you think that your company would benefit from using strapping or banding, please give our Sales Team a call on 01256 394400 or use the 'Contact Us' page.