The M200-E is a semi-automatic turntable stretch wrapping machine for general industrial applications. The film carriage with electromagnetic brake enables film to be applied at a constant and easily adjustable tension. The film carriage is designed to use pre-stretched film.
- Table Ø 1650mm for pallets up to 1200x1000mm
- Turntable supported by 16 plastic coated bearings
- Electromagnetic Brake Film Carriage
- Capacity: up to 20 pallets/hour depending on load size*
- Wrapping height: up to 2400mm
- Max. weight: 2000kg
- Power supply: single phase 220 V + PE
- Output: 0,5 kW
- Speed: up to 5.8 rotations/min*
- Photocell for automatic height detection
- Soft start and stop by frequency inverter, with return to start position
- 4 wrapping programs: Single, Cross wrap, Cross-plus, Full
- Independently adjustable top & bottom reinforcement wraps
- Reinforcement wraps at any point in the cycle
- Wrapping cycle counter
- Adjustable vertical film carriage speed
- Patented tubular steel mast construction (hinged)
- Foot trap safety detection plate
- PLC controlled, with display control panel
- Ergonomically designed control panel
* Please note that different turntable sizes will run at different speeds.
You might also be interested in our Stretch Film.
Download the specification sheet.