OB-360N Paper & Film Tape Banding Machine
The StraPack Akebono OB-360N is a high-speed paper and film tape banding machine for use in a variety of food and non-food industries including printing & graphics, banking, snack food, beauty, pharmaceutical and other packaging applications. Part of Gordian's portable packaging equipment range, the OB-360N is the evolution of the popular OB-360 which has been re-designed to facilitate maintenance, be more efficient and easier to operate. Impeccable sealing technology eliminates curling, folding or peeling of tape edges.
Large dispenser is available as an option.
- Up to 30 cycles/ minute
- Operate via Photocell Pack Detection, Push Button or Foot Pedal
- 30mm wide kraft paper or PP film banding (60 or 110 um), typically 190-370m/reel
- Portable: only 25.5kg
- Min Pack size W30 x H10mm
- Max Pack size W420 x H210mm
- Adjustable Tension (from 5 to 60N)
- Impeccable Sealing Technology
- Larger Arches are available for the OB-350 (up to 700mm Wide, and up to 516mm Tall).
View how OB360 paper banding is used in the printing industry here
- The OB-360NLD features a wheeled, dispenser unit for Jumbo paper or film reels (up to 1,500m).
- The OB-360A features flat belts for integration into fully automated conveyor lines
- The OB-560N is the same specification as the OB-360N but runs 50mm wide paper or film banding.
You might also be interested in our Paper Banding & PP Film Banding.
Download the specification sheet.