The OMS AV630 is a fully-automatic in-line rotating-arm stretch wrapping machine. Pallets are stopped within the machine framework and the rotating arm carries the stretch film around the pack. The whole operation is automatic and the four-post design of the machine offers a stable and simple way of stretch wrapping using a minimal amount of film per pack. The machine can be rapidly installed in any type of conveyor line.
- Pallets up to 1300x1200mm
- Max Rotation Speed: 25rpm
- Pallet height: up to 1900mm
- Power supply: single phase 230/400V, 3Ph, 50Hz
- Compressed air 6 bar
- Air Consumption per Cycle: 40 Nl.
- Output: 6 kW
- Production: 40 pallets/hr
- Film Height: 500mm
- Quick Release cable connection to control box
- Automatic cycle start
- Adjustable number of wraps at top and bottom of the pallet
- Film Thickness: 15-30 micron
- Power Pre-Stretch System (up to 300%)
- Automatic film clamping, cutting and welding
- Automatic pallet height detection at the start of each cycle
- Film tear detection (automatically stops machine)
- Adjustable vertical film carriage speed
- Quick film loading system
- Electronic soft start and stop
- Hot-Pad Film-End Welding Unit
- Automatic “Brush“ Presses film end against pallet prior to welding
- Top Sheet Applicator
- Welding Stop
- End Welding Device
- Optional Teleservice Module available for remote diagnostics
You might also be interested in our Stretch Film.
Download the specification sheet.