Stretch Wrapping Machine: OMS AVR900
The OMS AVR900, also known as the SIRIO, is an innovative, fully automated Ring Pallet Stretch Wrapping Machine. It offers high performance and optimal pack presentation and superior reliability to your end-of-line packaging process.
Features & Benefits
- High-Speed: Up to 140 Pallets/Hour.
- Patented Pre-Stretch System: Up to 300% Pre-Stretch with adjustable force to load. No motors, no slip rings. Stable loads with minimal film consumption.
- Maximum Stability: Pallet remains static during wrapping cycle, thereby safeguarding load quality and stability.
- Wrapping cycle can be started/ stopped at any height on the pallet load.
- Patented film fixing system. Film end clamped, cut and securely tucked under the previous film wrap, avoiding risk of loose film tails.
- Easy height adjustment via telescopic machine structure to ensure fast and efficient installation over any conveyor.
- Options: Twin Head Machine, Different Ring Diameters, Top Sheet Dispenser, Top Pressure Plate, Corner Board Applicator, Safety Enclosure with Muting Light Barriers.
- Optional Teleservice Module available for remote diagnostics.
The OMS AVR900 can also apply your company logo. View video here!
View our case studies to find out how an OMS AVR900 Stretch wrapper from Gordian Strapping helped frozen vegetables specialist PinguinLutosa to improve its packaging line. The AVR900 pallet wrapper is so versatile that it can be used in any industry. See below how it has been used to secure drink cans!
View our case studies here:
Download the specification sheet.