- Modular Clamping Group and Welding Unit can each be removed from strapping head and replaced within 3-4 mins
- Compatible with a wide range of strapping sizes and types
- Long lasting strap cutting blades
- Automatic cleaning function for welding blade (TR14HD, TR1400HD, TR1800, TR19HT, TR2000)
- Automatic strap re-feed function
- TR14, TR14HD, TR1400HD tension range: 0 to 230Kgs (0 - 2300N)
- TR18, TR1800 tension range: 0 to 400Kgs (0 - 4000N)
- TR19HT, TR2000 tension range: 0 to 700Kgs (0 - 7000N)
A free-standing Test Rig is available for all of the above strapping head variants. It enables full testing of the strapping head (feed, reverse, tension, seal) and ensures that it is fully functional following any service work before it is put back on-line.
Gordian can retrofit your existing steel or plastic strapping head with an OMS TR Series Head. Please contact us for details of strapping head retrofits.
You might also be interested in our Polypropylene strap or Polyester strap.
Download the specification sheet.