The Saving MPS is a semi-automatic turntable power stretch wrapping machine for general industrial applications. The power pre stretch film carriage enables film to be applied at a constant and easily adjustable tension. The standard film carriage is 200% stretch, but interchangeable gears are available (150% and 250% stretch). The film carriage is designed to use power stretch film.
- Power Pre-Stretch Film Carriage
- Turntable Ø 1650mm for pallets up to 1200x1000mm
- Capacity: up to 20 pallets/hour depending on load size
- Wrapping height (incl. pallet): up to 2150mm
- load weight: 2000kg
- Power supply: single phase 220V + PE
- Output: 1.2 kW
- Speed: up to 12 rotations/min
- Photocell for automatic height detection
- Top of pack film overlap control (stop wrapping at the top of the pack, or choose the amount of film to overlap the top of the pack)
- Push button controls to operate machine in manual
- Soft start and stop by frequency inverter, with return to start position
- 4 wrapping programs, 3 of which can be set up to suit your exact requirements, i.e. single, cross wrap, cross-plus, full etc.
- Independently adjustable top & bottom reinforcement wraps
- Independently adjustable upward/ downward film carriage speed
- Adjustable tension and rotation speed delay, ideal for pallets with sharp corners or applying corner protection
- Reinforcement wraps at any point in the cycle (manual push button)
- Beep at start of cycle and end of cycle
- Wrapping cycle counter
- Adjustable vertical film carriage speed
- Microprocessor controlled, with intuitive control panel
- Emergency stop/ Reset button (CE)
- Double (upward/downward)
- Single (only upward or only downward)
- Top cover
- Pre-set height
- Easy film attachment
- Pressure unit (option)
- Turntable diameter: 1800mm (for pallet 1250x1200mm), 2200mm (for pallet 1550x1550mm) or 2400mm (for pallet 1700x1700mm).
- Heavy duty turntable base for pallets up to 3000kg.
- Weigh scales (with 6 load cells).
- Ethernet connection to link wrapper to external device.
- Loading ramp 1500mm (when loading the machine using a pallet truck).
- Longer loading ramp 2500mm.
- Pit frame (necessary if the wrapper is to be sunk into the ground).
- Taller mast for wrapping pallet heights of 2700, 3000, 3300, 3700mm.
- Top press with round ø 700 mm or rectangular 700x1000mm (reduces overall wrapping height by 500mm). Not available on standard 2200mm mast height.
- Upper & Lower clamp system for windows and doors.
- Cold Environment specification.
- Machine painted with Tar Paint (stainless steel screws and chain).
- Heater in electrical cabinet (to reduce condensation build up).
- IP65 protection (not available on standard 2200mm mast height).
- Roping system to add extra reinforcement to bottom of pallet.
- Photocell to detect dark products or if black film is used.
- Automatic cutting system.
- Display film consumption per wrapping cycle.
Other, more specialized options are available. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
You might also be interested in our Stretch Film.
Download the specification sheet.