The FEV L-Series is an affordable, entry-level semi-automatic horizontal stretch wrapping machine. The machine is suitable for general industrial applications and is available with a cross sectional ring diameter of 400, 600, 800 or 1000mm.
The cross-sectional dimension of the product to be wrapped determines the machine model number, for example TE 400 is for a maximum cross-sectional dimension of 400mm.
- Stretch Film Core Size: 38 mm or 76mm.
- 3 Phase Power
- Min. of 6bar - max of 12 bar compressed air
The machine can function in manual or semi-automatic mode.
In semi-automatic mode, the operator:
- places the product in the centre of the gravity in-feed conveyor
- pushes the product into the wrapping-ring by hand
- the Stretch Film is applied to the product automatically by the automatic clamping
- the cutting device, starts the wrapping cycle by a foot pedal and pushes the product the first 200 mm manually.
- the driven outfeed in the form of a pneumatically operated top-pressure roller then takes over and the rest of the cycle is automatic, including auto film hold and cut).
- the film is then cut automatically
- Operation via Touch Screen and Mechanical Switches (Reset, E-Stop, Door Open).
- Wrapping parameters adjustable via HMI (Manual/ Auto Mode; Ring Speed; Feed Speed; Overlap at product end; No. of Wraps at product end; Hold Down On/Off).
- Bundle Wrap Function (manual mode only).
- Safety interlock (film reel).
- Conveyor, roller gravity, approx. 500mm.
- Conveyor, roller gravity, outfeed approx. 500mm.
- Outfeed Top pressure hold-down 1 roller, automatic.
- Manual Side Guides
- Additional Driven Top Roller on Outfeed
- Resettable Shift Counter
- Double-sided operation