Offering the features of the market-leading RQ-8 machine, the frame and body panels of the Strapak RQ-8 STS automatic strapping machine are manufactured from stainless steel to eliminate rusting when it is used in food packaging plants. The machine can be supplied as the Model RQ8 STSA with driven conveyors built into the table tops for use in fully automated conveyor systems.
- Up to 40 straps per minute
- Stainless Steel Frame with nylon, locking castors
- Standard Arch Size 850 x 500mm to enable cross strapping
- Ball switch for faster, two handed operation
- RQ-8 STSA Fully-Auto version has conveyor belts built into table top
- RQ-8 STSD Twin-Arch double strapping version available
- Self-correcting technology in the unlikely event of a short feed
- Easy strap loading (compatible with 5, 6, 9, 12, 15.5 mm strap)
- Reliable motor and drive mechanism
- Self-lubricating design reduces wear and tear
- Tension capability up to 80kgf (150mm stroke)
- Ready to operate in under 25 secs
- Energy Saving Auto shut off
You might also be interested in our Polypropylene strap.
Download the specification sheet.