The StraPack SQ-800 is the latest generation automatic strapping machine from StraPack. It features more efficient Brushless DC motors, adjustable table height, a cycle counter and foot bar operation as key new features. Rounded table top edges give the SQ-800 a more modern look.
The SQ800 offers the same speed and reliability as its predecessor, the RQ-8x, along with the trademark intuitive operation and ease of maintenance that the market has come to expect from the StraPack RQ-8 series. At 138kg, the SQ-800 is approx. 14% lighter than its predecessor, the RQ-8x.
- Up to 54 straps per minute (even with full tension applied: tension capability up to 450N (45.9kgf)
- Ready to operate in under 25 seconds
- Simple controls and foot bar for faster, two-handed operation
- Adjustable Table Height, 8 positions (see zoomed in picture)
- Brushless DC Motors = Less Moving Parts, Less Noise, Less Strap Dust and 20% more efficient than AC Motors
- Self-correcting technology in the unlikely event of a short feed
- Easy strap loading and automatic re-feed
- Easy maintenance and cycle counter to help plan service schedule
- Table plates hinged for easy access
- Portable, Robust construction
Brushless DC Motor (BLDC Motor)
The latest generation SQ-800 series is equipped with Brushless DC Motor Technology and Self-Lubricating Design.
Using a Brushless DC motor eliminates the need for a number of motor parts (such as clutch, brake, V-belt). This reduces the number of moving parts and decreases the maintenance cost. At standard speed, the DC motor allows the rollers to run only during feeding and reversing. This reduces strap dust, which in turn, reduces dust build up. The motor only runs when a product is being strapped for quieter and energy efficient operation. The self-lubricating design also reduces wear and tear and increases operational life.
||794, 809, 824, 839, 854, 869, 884, 899 mm
|Minimum Package Size
||W 80mm x H 30mm
|Maximum Package Size
||W 620 x H 480mm
||5, 6, 9, 12, 15.5 mm
You might also be interested in the wide arch strapping machine or our Polypropylene strap.
Download the specification sheet.