Latest generation automatic stainless steel strapping machine from StraPack.
Specially designed for the food industry, the machine features a stainless steel cabinet, arch and covers for easy wipe down and stainless steel bottom cover splash sheet. It can be easily moved using white nylon locking castors. The machine has been designed with a specific setting to run polystyrene boxes.
- High Speed - up to 54 straps per minute (even with tension applied)
- Ready to operate in less than 25 seconds
- Stainless Steel Frame with nylon locking castors, fully enclosed stainless steel cabinet for ultimate protection from moisture exposure
- Torque Mode (for stronger tension) and Stroke Tension (for delicate packs)
- Standard arch size W 850mm x H 500mm to enable cross strapping
- Energy efficient - Brushless DC motors
Brushless DC Motor (BLDC Motor)
The latest generation SQ-800 series is equipped with Brusless DC Motor Technology and Self-Lubricating Design.
Using a Brushless DC motor eliminates the need for a number of motor parts (such as clutch, brake, V-belt). This reduces the number of moving parts and decreases the maintenance cost. At standard speed, the DC motor allows the rollers to run only during feeding and reversing. This reduces strap dust, which in turn, reduces dust build up. The motor only runs when a product is being strapped for quieter and energy efficient operation. The self-lubricating design also reduces wear and tear and increases operational life.
|Minimum Package Size
||W 80mm x H 30mm
|Maximum Package Size
||W 720 x H 480mm
||5, 6, 9, 12, 15.5 mm
You might also be interested in our our Polypropylene strap.
Download the specification sheet.