The StraPack iQ-400 is the latest generation StraPack semi-automatic strapping machine from Gordian Strapping. Durable and robust but also quiet and easy to use, it is well suited to a variety of environments from offices, to shops to small factories. This compact, affordable, heavy-duty strapping machine in a new aesthetic design offers reliability, ease of operation, low maintenance costs and low cost of ownership.
The semi-automatic strapper IQ400 is equipped with dual tension (Torque Mode and Stroke Mode) meaning that it can cope with a wide variety of applications. Part of Gordian's comprehensive packaging equipment range, the StraPack iQ400 features the following attributes and options.
- Quick Start Up (just 45 seconds)
- Runs PP strap from 5mm - 15.5mm (200mm core) without change parts
- Torque Mode (for stronger tension, or to strap springy packs) or
- Stroke Tension (for delicate packs)
- Tension up to 450N (45.9kgf)
- Compact: W780mm x D540mm x H750mm (with work guides)
- Table Height: 750mm
- Quiet: Only 57 dB
- Light: Only 56kg
- Energy efficient: Only 0.35Kw
- Min Pack Size W100 x H30mm
- Minimal moving parts (easy to maintain, low operation cost)
- Tool-free access to frequently accessed areas (easy maintenance)
- All electric components in enclosed cabinet on one side of the machine (easy maintenance)
- Can be supplied with side and rear panels
- Support Plates to stabilise taller packs, leaflets or banknotes
- To set the machine to a working height of 800mm, 850mm or 900mm, the appropriate set of legs must be ordered (charges may apply). This option is not available with the side and rear panels.
You might also be interested in our Polypropylene strap.
Download the specification sheet.